A lot of time has gone by (again) since my last post, that is not to say I haven't been busy, in fact a lot of cooking happened since.
A couple of cooking classes, a big catering gig and here I am again.
A few samples to water your mouths and the menu.
* Piquillo peppers dip served with home made whole wheat crackers
* Hot artichoke dip served with home made crostini
* Mini tourtes à la viande (spicy sausage meat pies)
* Bite size chicken cordon bleu
* Seafood mousse in an endive "spoon"
* Cucumber canapés topped with seafood mousse
* Wispy tartlets assortment = Puff pastry squares topped with various fillings (spinach, bacon, cream cheese; pepper), (mushroom mix), (tomato & anchovies), (tomato & mozzarella), (roasted peppers & feta)
* Mini onion & cheese "popovers"
* Cheese platter served with walnut & pumpkin seed bread & grapes
* Puffed cranberry & mandarin tartlets
* Mini chocolate “fondants”
* Mini financiers