19 February 2008

Bread making

One of my great passion is to make my own bread, I have been doing so for many years, at least once a week, I have to say my father has something to do with it, I have always known him making bread, french rustic bread. I love the feel of the dough while you work it when it becomes a very smooth mass, I love the smell of freshly baked bread, it fills up the house with this great lived feeling, and what tastes better than a freshly baked slice of bread coated with fresh butter and some honey as in the picture!

Last night I had this craving for english muffins and so I prepared my dough before going to bed and as I write the smell of my cooking muffins is filling the kitchen.

I am using a recipe found here and linked to the original recipe here, I tried it and adopted it, it's so easy and tasty!

Give it a try, you won't regret it, and one added bonus is that you do not need an oven, a frying pan will suffice.

Happy baking!

1 comment: